Call Us Now 01570 470 661

Commission disclosure

Financial Conduct Authority
The Financial Conduct Authority expects any intermediary to disclose to the customer that a commission may be payable by the owner or creditor to the intermediary, and, if the customer asks, the amount of that commission.
The Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that "commission" means any financial consideration.

If you would like us to disclose any potential commission we earn:
In-line with new legislation, if you would like Car Sales Point to disclose any potential commission please make your request to our head office address on our contact page or by email to or by telephone: 01570 470661.

About Car Sales Point's Services

1. Who's Products Do We Offer?
Car Sales point offer products and services from a range of Leasing Companies, UK Vehicle Dealerships and Product Providers with whom we have commercial agreements in place. We are a Commission Based Organisation which means that we receive payments for business introductions. We will receive financial remuneration which may be variable or pre-set dependent on the product and the volume that we place with that organisation. The amounts that we receive may vary.
2. Which service will we provide for you?
(Question) We will advise and make recommendations for you after we have assessed your needs - (Answer) NO
(Question) You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us. We have provided you with product information enabling you to make your choice about how to proceed - (Answer) YES
3. Who Regulates Us?
Car Sales Point, Greengrove House, Felinfach, Lampeter, Ceredigion, SA48 8AG is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
4. What to do if you have a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint please contact Car Sales Point in writing at our Head office address:
Greengrove House, Felinfach, Lampeter, Ceredigion, SA48 8AG and we will be happy to respond.
Alternatively, you can contact us by e-mail via or call us on: 01570 470661.
If you cannot settle things to your satisfaction with us directly you may be entitled to refer your complaint on to the Financial Services Ombudsman Service.